For the latest check on returned laser tubes, we found many of them with polluted output mirrors. This makes the output power lower and the output model worse, which are caused by dust or smoke during the material processing. We here suggest our customers to check the mirror once a week and clean them often.
Do not clean the exterior surface of the output widow mirror with tools such as tampon; otherwise the output power will be seriously affected. The followings are the designated methods to clean up pollution in the exterior surface of window mirror:
1) When the mirror is polluted, do not turn on the laser.
2) Blow the mirror surface sideways with an air blower.
3) Spray the pure alcohol on the mirror surface with sprayer.
4) Turn on the laser after the alcohol gets fully volatilized.
5) If the methods above don't work effectively, it is necessary to ask for the professional to use tampon with alcohol to clean the mirror surface from middle to edge. The best solution is to prevent the window from being polluted.
Attention: it is forbidden to clean the mirror with acetone.